By the Ready4K Team
Supporting families of young children with actionable information to support healthy development has never been more challenging. The Ready4K text message based family engagement program was designed to help healthy child development wherever your families are.
In this webinar, Rebecca Honig, Ready4K director of curriculum and content, shares:
- How the highly accessible Ready4K text-based curriculum helps families build positive parenting muscles from day 1
- The research behind text messaging as an equitable and effective technology
- A new family-centered approach for supporting development screening recommendations
- How early childhood educators and public health professionals can use the Ready4K program to buffer the impact of trauma and ACEs
- Lessons learned from working with diverse communities